Welcome to MoneyPages
Welcome to Money Pages
Money Pages was designed to help you create a clear picture of your financial future.
When planning for retirement in today’s world you are faced with a complex situation that includes a wide array of factors including government benefits, pension plans, retirement savings plans, taxes, inflation and changing needs.
Money Pages provides the tools and resources that help you make the decisions you need to make to ensure your financial future will be all that you hope it will be.
Why is Money Pages important?
- Change to government benefits is putting more onus on individuals to save for their future. Money Pages can help ensure that you are on track.
- Changes to your personal situation can mean changes should be made to your retirement plans. Money Pages makes it easy for you to save an update your plan quickly, easily and inexpensively.
Why is Money Pages valuable?
Free calculators providing retirement projections are available but they tend to paint only part of the picture.
- Inaccurate or incomplete information, even if it is free, is not cheap. In fact, it can be costly if you base your retirement decisions on faulty information.
- Money Pages strives to provide you with accurate results so you can be comfortable knowing that you can base your financial decisions on a strong foundation.
What makes Money Pages different?
- It was designed specifically for Canadians, taking into account the government benefits, taxes and other factors that are unique to Canada.
- It is easy to use and to understand. You won’t need a PhD to use the software or to understand the results
- Money Pages is completely independent from investment advice and there is no underlying incentive to suggest specific financial products or investment strategies.
Upon release of our new website, you will be able to take the Free Trial Version of our Smart Planner for a test drive. If you like what you see subscribe here and create your own personalized retirement plan.
Who can use Money Pages?
There will be over a dozen free calculators and tools that are available to everyone and our Smart Planner is available in different versions to suit the needs of a variety of users.
- Individual users can develop their own personal plans using our individual subscription.
- Financial advisors can develop plans for their clients using our professional subscription
- Human resources departments can offer access to Money Pages to their employees to help them plan their finances using our company subscription.
- Educational institutions can use the software as a tool to illustrate the process of retirement planning to their students using our educational subscription.
Money Pages for Individuals
There are a variety of reasons an individual may not have a retirement plan.
- They don’t know where to turn to have a plan prepared
- They are unsure of what the costs and benefits might be.
- They may have tried other retirement planning software and find it too complex to use
- They may have tried another retirement planning software and found that it doesn’t consider many factors that can affect their retirement income
- They are uneasy about revealing their level of knowledge to an advisor
- They are uneasy about revealing their financial situation to an advisor
Money Pages seeks to address all of those issues by providing a secure, online retirement planner that a user can complete in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
One of the most attractive features of developing your plan by using Money Pages is that you can save your plan and retrieve it at a later to update your information. Regardless of how comprehensive a plan may be and how much you paid for it, if circumstances change that plan needs to be updated to remain relevant.
Money Pages makes it easy and you will be able to test the Trial Version of the Smart Planner at no cost to see if it meets your needs.
Money Pages for Advisors
Money Pages provides advisors with an accurate snapshot of a client’s financial situation and which is helpful when designing a personalize retirement strategy for that client. It takes only a few minutes to complete and provides output that is easy for both the advisor and client to understand.
As with Money Pages for Individuals, the advisor version allows the user to save retirement plans and retrieve them later for updates.
Increase your exposure and improve your productivity with one subscription. It provides you with cost effective advertising and a useful retirement planning tool in one convenient package.
Check MoneyPages for Financial Advisors to learn more about how to use MoneyPages to service your clients and build your business.
Follow us on Twitter to receive notices of updates to our website and tools and for other important news.